Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Self Defense

Self Defense
What the art of Self—Defense means to me is discipline and honor, but of course it also means a good time, and that is why I am taking it. I have no problem with bullies or anyone trying to assault me, because I am a 15 year old boy perhaps, so therefore defense is a good thing to have. I like to have fun and that is the main reason I am taking the course, is so that I can learn all these cool moves that I see people do. I like ancient arts, and the idea of people devoting their whole life’s to such a thing as defense. That is why I am taking it, but it means progression and the start of something new, the release of anger and hatred, and the idea’s of fun. No matter how hard something is, you wont accomplish it fully without wanting to achieve it, which is why so many people fail and flunk and dislike school. They do not like it, and since they don’t like it, they do not care, and that turns their grades upside down. Of course some people are slow learners and just do not have the ability to grasp ideas and conclusions. It is up to the people that can, to help them be the best they can, so that they may accomplish something great in the world, even as small and huge a thing has having children, and living on in their remembrance. Defense teaches you to loosen up the knots in yourself, and understand what it means to be yourself when you are not called upon to be yourself. Defense shows the embodiment of fun, and the less aggression the better, when of course you need to maintain a bit so that you can use it when the time comes. But defense is truly about getting yourself to understand what your problems are and fixing them, so that you are less a conceded individual but more the guy that helps everyone so that they may be able to achieve greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment