Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dreams Sept-22-2010

Last Night I had some fun dreams. I dreamed that I had a huge BYU blanket given to me for something that I did, or I think it was something that I didn't do. I was very grateful seeing as it is starting to get cold.

My life is going pretty well. I got to rock climb with Norm Sorensen yesterday up in the canyon. We did red slab, not too difficult but enough for us. I got through Artemis Fowl and will start the second book that Gwen suggested me. It deals with Norse gods, a concept I've never had a liking towards but we'll see if this book doesn't change that opinion of mine. I am really grateful for all the wonderful things in my life but yet at times I am still bored. Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment