When I was in high school I always wanted people to think I was good. But I wanted them to understand that after they got to know me... I was great. I wanted to come off at my very low so that I could find out who my true friends were. Needless to say that isn't a very good strategy for getting to know people.
I have found that the truly amazing people are indeed somewhat like this concept though. They don't want to come off prideful. They don't want to come off as amazing but in reality they are.
A person that learning about is my fiance'e Ashley... And she is truly amazing. Every day she surprises me more with how amazing she is. I will forever be in her debt for the patience and laughter and life that she gives me. I don't understand how someone can be amazing but I want to learn how to be like her. I look up to her and I'm so glad she's my best friend and that I can tell her anything! I've never had such a connection with anyone before. We just get each other.
I love her... and we went to the planetarium yesterday. We took some pictures.
Be Jealous. This is BYU folks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment