Search This Blog

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Loving It

So I'm stealing McDonald's phrase... nothing wrong with that ehy?

Can I just say how much I love my job! I go to work where I do web design, web development, and graphic design. One could say that I'm an artist. I'm a digital artist.

So I ask myself... I go to work where I program and design all day and then I go to class and learn a whole bunch of other material and you think that I would be sick of programming by the end of the day. False. What do I want to do when I get home? I want to program. I'm such a nerd! I'm loving life and I love my wonderful wife! That rhythm ed ed ed :). So I've always loved this cartoon. It's so true about what it represents  Ashley wants to get a huge sign like this for our balcony and then yard haha.



In other news Church is amazing and school is amazing and I have some amazing friends. I also have a wonderful family and the Lord is blessing me profusely. But the two things that I really need to work on are keeping a journal and reading my scriptures every single day. I need to set time for those so that they'll get done. Those two will bring me closer to the Spirit and with the Spirit I can do anything.


I also thought this was beautiful. "Trick or Treat!" "What are you supposed to be?" "I'm a panda."

No comments:

Post a Comment