Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Imagination

To you ever think that your imagination is just waiting to be let loose? The power to create in the mind goes so quickly compared to what we can actually manufacture. A couple of days ago I was walking along campus and my imagination started running wild. Literally I phased out of the world for 10-20 seconds as I dreamed up this huge situation that couldn't possibly exist in this world. The next thing I knew, I was quite a few paces ahead of where I last realized I was. It was very interesting to me.

My mind keeps coming up with these things I want to build or things I want to design and develop. Call me narcissistic but I really want to create an image of my face that slowly becomes digitized like in cube format. I haven't quite narrowed out the details and I probably never will since my mind is on a level way beyond what my ability to describe is. I've been reading a lot of good things and learning a lot of good things. I can't believe the progress I have made in live over the past couple of months. I am on an accelerated course, and I'm soaking it all in. I'm not sure if I have ever learned this much so quickly in my life. But the reason? Because I love what I am doing.

I love having my wife there to support me all the way. I love how much we get along and how much we flirt, even though we are coming up on our 2 year proposal anniversary. I love her so much. I would never be where I am today if I didn't have her. She pushes me to do better continually, and to keep imagining.

I'm so grateful for my imagination and what the Lord does with it. I hope that I can honor Him completely with it, dreaming up amazing things that will better benefit His children and help them come unto Him. I'm so grateful for a Heavenly Father that lets us develop and grow so that one day we may become like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment