Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dream of Pandora

Last night I had a dream about living on Pandora with my family. I was a kid of about 10 or so and we had a big house in a neighborhood that was on a hill looking out over a city. I was a normal human but yet we could breath the air.

I left our house one night to go explore the forest behind. We were in a relatively safe zone, compared to the creatures that lived outside the walls of the city. I was walking through a moss covered tropical ambient that had a little river going through and I was looking at the indigenous plants that were growing here and there.

They were beautiful, all glowing, three main types that existed. I was walking close to one species and the cluster closest to my hand dimmed. I took it as a sign. I kept moving along the river, in the darkness which was caused by the overhanging trees and enormous amount of vegetation. Every cluster I moved towards, being lighted, dimmed. I got too close to one plant that had a bright orange top, which blew out a puff of dark green haze. It touched my leg and immediately started itching. I made my way back to the house.

My mom was there, able to take care of me and warned me not to go too close to the surrounding flora of Pandora. This is when the freaky part started.

One by one our lights started going off, different sections of the house. I looked around hoping to find some light somewhere. I looked to the windows trying to find the neighbors house. They still had light... and then it went out. I looked over the hill and saw that our entire city was losing its electricity. We were freaked out, yet comforted. If the entire city was losing light there was nothing wrong with our house but could that mean an attack?

No comments:

Post a Comment