Shep gave me a great link http://knyght.net/hockey101/hockey101.htm for plays that I can learn and follow.
I love playing hockey. It's so exhilarating traveling at those high speeds and swinging my stick around. I love it to death. My talent itself isn't very high because I haven't practiced as much as most guys do with that type of technique but I also have intelligence. That is what makes me a formidable opponent. I can understand things extremely well and try them out, and once I do it enough times I commit it to muscle memory and that is why I can become good at things very quickly, because I understand how they work and then I put in that required practice to turn knowledge into behavior. I got a late start into the athletic world but here I am trying to catch up, and I'd say that I am doing a really good job, at anything that I devote my mind to. I'm a team player and I share but I am also determined. I am an ally.
No comments:
Post a Comment