My life is about to start its next chapter. I'm moving out of my house and into Cinnamon tree apartments tomorrow.
I'm working, living in apartments, going to school, being a TA, playing in a frisbee league, playing in a hockey league, participating in my new ward, seeking an eternal companion, trying to make sure that my family knows what I'm doing, and balancing my friends out. This is going to be quite the chapter. What do I want to accomplish?
I want to get married. That is foremost. That's the point of life isn't it? I want to get an A in my philosophy class. I really want to make a lot of friends in my new ward. I need to keep my love up so as to do that. Otherwise I will fail horribly. I don't want to spend too much time on video games. I'd rather read or make music. I want to be an amazing roommate. I want to prepare indefinitely for law school. I want to go over practice exams and questions. I want to learn to think logically as preparation. I want to be the best TA I can be. I want to be faithful in my scripture study and journal writing. I want to be a dependable, loving, and caring person.
I feel like those are only a few goals... sad. There are a few summer activities I'd like to do but I can't really remember the list. And I can't think of a time free when I could do them... Luckily without work on fridays I can always plan for a weekend trip. I wish I were a young men's president... that would be so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment