I just realized that my guitar calluses were disappearing. I had to pick it up and play a little. There is literally not enough time to practice guitar and piano and all these different sports. So where do I place my priorities? That is the current situation in my life. What should I do that will move me more towards Heavenly Father and His goals for me and what are the not so good desires that I need to dissemble from my heart?
I have started a new semester of school so that is always nice. I love my new classes and all the things that I will be able to learn from them. There is so much to learn in this world. I wish I could learn it all. That is probably why I chose philosophy, the study of knowledge.
Frisbee, football, and hockey seasons are all about to start up. I am looking forward with a mega heart to all these games. I will still need to maintain balance in my life however so that I can help those around me and focus on the one. We are studying President Monson in my religion class and I think that will be an amazing experience for me. I wish I could learn to love as he does and how much he enjoys being around others and loves them and appreciates everything that people do. That is my intention within that class now. I thought it was to fulfill my patriarchal blessing but go figure, it takes on its own meaning once enrolled.
I am so looking forward to the fall and the different friends I'll be able to do stuff with and the opportunities to learn and grow. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment