There are many things in this world I don't understand. One of those is why I am unhappy.
Why? I'm doing most the things that I am suppose to be doing but I cannot maintain a happy attitude throughout the day.
During a Chinese film called The Blue Kite a son asks his mother what makes her happy. It really hit me and so now I wonder... what makes me happy?
I need to come up with a list.
The gospel for one thing
The scriptures
Prayer
Music
Love from others
Sports
Learning
Accomplishment
A long time ago I wrote a capsule to myself. One of the best pieces of advice I ever found was in there. It said... no matter what, be yourself. Why can't I be myself currently in life? Why I can't I be outgoing and playful and lift others up? Why can't I seem to connect with others? I hope that the scriptures will lend me some answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment