Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wow... I seem to have my hand in a ton of things right now.

I wonder why I do myself to this.

I have a commitment to each class, 14 credits which isn't bad.
I have a commitment to work which is 19 hours.
I have a commitment to my acapella group which meets twice a week.
I have a commitment to my band which meets once a week.
I have a commitment to this assassin game I put together.
I have a commitment to this football game I'm putting together for saturday.
I have a commitment to my calling.
I have a commitment to sing on sunday at 7.
I have a commitment to make dinner on sunday.
I have a commitment to hockey two nights a week.

My life is built around commitments... doesn't that mean something? I have no idea what. It's not the commitments themselves that stresses me out but the work that I have to do to prepare for them, unless the work is fun like arranging music or building a website, both of which I have found out that I absolutely love to do. I just wonder if there will ever be a time when I don't have a single commitment.


No comments:

Post a Comment