Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

It's been a while

My wife constantly states on her blog that she doesn't stay up to date... she's got me beat like no body's business. My life has been amazing.

One cannot comprehend how incredible it feels to be in the blessed situation in which I find myself. I love my job. I love my wife. I love cooking. I love playing Ultimate. I love playing Ice Hockey. I am so looking forward to school this coming fall and am all set.

I'd like to shed a little light on the subject of my job. I work at the BYU bookstore. It's an ethereal place. Every single person that I looked at while at work today had a smile on. It's a great environment to be in. I sit in a computer lab on the third floor next to the offices and I program all day. I work with various languages, HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP, and C# currently. However... once you know one language you can know many others. I hope to expand that understanding to all of you in the upcoming posts.

But first! Lasagna:

Make your favorite Red Sauce!

 Then you mix Parmesian cheese with Cottage cheese. YUM! Or if you want to go the more expensive version you can mix it with Ricotta cheese.

 Make sure you have plenty of Mozzarella cheese to put on top yum!

 In your casserole dish put down a little layer of sauce. Then layer with noodles and put sauce and the Parm/Cottage blend on top then repeat.

 On top! Put all the Mozzarella. And wahlah! Breakfast!... that's a quote.
It was soo good. I hope to post other pictures of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment