I never thought my mind could be on such fire. I have so many projects going on and so many things to complete. It almost feels like an impossible task to get them all done. My jobs are overloaded and yet still I procrastinate some things and put my priorities in wrong directions at times. It is really hard haha.
I need to learn this music and read this book and film this thing and consider this principle and help people with this computer problem and understand this situation and visit this person and make amends to that person and to repair that thing and prepare to right this thing and speak in that language... heck, my life is full.
There has been so many topics that deal with love in my life as of late. Love in the true sense, not some vain foolishness. Why do we do things? Out of love, love of ourselves if no other. We should be doing things out of love of God or others. How do we express that love? How do we focus in our energies and use them to benefit and profit others? What kind words or appreciation or even a mere acknowledgment of existence can do for someone?
My mind is on fire. It has many broken down tasks to accomplish and plenty of time to do it but does it have the will power? I've looked over my schedule again and again and I've found that it is possible. With God it is possible, but do I have the mental power to do it? Do I put my trust in Him? Do I trust in the arm of flesh?
I try to think of the things that we can do. I try to think of the things that we can't do. I am unable to identify anything that we can't do. I have a friend that finds it extremely hard to ice skate. I have another friend that cannot play frisbee. I have a friend that cannot write nor express their feelings. I have another friend that can never seem to arrive on time. I have another friend that doesn't really care about that thing over there. I have another friend that can't sing, another that can't dance, another that can't play an instrument, another that cannot critically think, another that cannot sweet talk, another that isn't funny, and another that, that that that. Why? Because they choose not to. It's a very sad way of thinking but I get the feeling that we really can do anything we put our minds to. So long work, I'm ganna go fill up my stomach!
No comments:
Post a Comment