Does anyone read these?
I'm very curious how many people look at this blog. Comment or something!
My life is improving. I have decided something hard core. I think it will make my life so much more happy. I have decided to not be a lover! I will only be a friend. Whenever I go to lover mode I freak women out. I need to remain in friendship mode. I can make and keep commitments but I cannot go to lover mode. It will make me happier and it will make those around me happier. And when I find that special someone it will make her a lot happier to have me as a friend and not as a "lover." I should only become a lover when appropriate, which means practically engagement if not till marriage.
Now... what do I do when I am a lover? The main thing that I can think of is I over compliment. People like to have compliments but too many is just weird. When I am a lover I ask suspicious questions. I ask questions about the future and about long term plans. I ask more personal questions. I leave hints and drops of love. I cannot do this!
I can be a friend without doing these things. I can tease. I can flirt. I can appreciate women. What will happen when I do this is that my mind will be less focused on a girl and more focused on my studies and the things I want to accomplish in life. I'm trying to find a girl that will want to help me fulfill those desires as I want to help her fulfill hers just as friends do.
The important thing is to put God first. Always put Him first. Everything else will work out if I can just focus on that. And I think that God wants me to act as a friend. A helper. A supporter. Before I become a lover. It's a skill I still have much to strengthen.
I commented. I read them. Glad your life is working out. Way to be buddy!
ReplyDeleteHow many people have you invited to read them?
ReplyDeleteI also read too, occasionally :).
ReplyDelete