Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Involvement

I think I might know the reason that whenever I start something new I am really excited and everything is breath taking and I want to try it all etc. etc. and then slowly that diligence fades and I find myself just in the daily habit and almost wasting away. Either I do not have enough stress under my belt or I am not involved. I think the latter. I need to get more involved. I need to feel like I have a responsibility. I don't really have any right now. I have my calling but it's not super demanding. I have to put up Halloween decorations but that's not too bad either. School isn't too bad. Just take it one day a time. I'm so lost! I need to have a responsibility. I need to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment