It is incredible how much reflection can happen when we least expect it.
I was thinking back on my Texas house today. I had a front yard. A side yard. A pool with a slide in the middle and a diving board. I had a tree I liked to climb. We had a front garage that could hold one and a half vehicles. We had a trampoline, a basketball court, huge garden space, a back garage, and a tennis court. It was always fun to climb the court and there was an area of space around this tennis court. There were horses next door that we could feed. It was an amazing house itself. I had a huge room to myself once my brother took my sister's room. I have millions of stories about that house that people could ask me about. I also have quite a few stories about my Michigan house. If people were to ask me about my history and truly show me that they care stories would come and come and come. I could talk all day. The hard part is controlling how much I talk and how much to ask others to talk. I love company... I love chatting maybe 70% of that time.
I have so much to say... I could really talk off people's ears. I hope I don't though.
No comments:
Post a Comment