It's a brand new day and the sun is high! And the birds are singing that you're gonna die!
I talked with Ashley earlier about the importance of proper grammar/punctuation and spelling. And it hits me more and more how important and dependent English is on these rules. We can give our meaning so much more clearly when we abide by these rules and format our writings into a crisp and direct script.
Oi the pleasures of being home alone during break. I was craving silence but the more I come to understand myself the more I realize that I do not like silence and lack of human interaction. That might be the reason that I love singing at the top of my lungs, to clear the silence. It makes me nervous. My senses are quite keen enough to detect any possible threat that enters my vicinity but that is besides the point. I'm not paranoid. I simply love to have other humans around. It is no wonder to me now why people will buy pets and treat them as humans or their best friends. It is because people get lonely.
Before my mission I got lonely but it didn't hit me till I lost a 24/7 companion how lonely I could get. Every since I got off my mission I have wished for someone right there to be my friend. Weird...
I don't really have anything to say except that. Not that it matters really. I'm still trying to find an end to my book. I want a crazy man who just likes having childish fun... but what does that mean? And why can that bring about devastating consequences? Maybe... maybe he never intended something to happen... the story could be a lot smaller than I think. I have a beginning, I have a protagonist, and I have a villain. But what is that villains motive? To have fun. Why is that devastating? Because the consequences of what he set in motion were not what he intended and they provide much greater repercussions then he intended. Why doesn't this work? Because he is a genius... grr.
I can't beat this guy. He's a mad genius... that means he always has an amazing plan. Everything must be thought out and calculated to perfection. A super Professor Moriarty or however he spells his name. Calculations... calculations... how does one beat someone who has a perfect calculation? You test his morals... you test his humanity... against his values... against his goals... weird... okay. It is time to ponder about this concept.
The values and goals of a mad man could be the usual: power, money or wisdom. Do they ever want love? Or do they consider that possibility to be brought about by their chosen route of the aforementioned? A mad man could also just want to enjoy himself or foster someone's progression... that sounds familiar. When is it that... Unbreakable by M. Knight Shyamalan. A mad man solely exists because he considers himself a foster of heroes. This mad man could be the same. Interesting... I'll write more later today.
It's later... time for you to write some more!
ReplyDelete