I want to write... but I don't know what to write about.
Like... my life is absolutely perfect? My brain works. My body functions above normal. My spirit feels illuminated every day. I feel like I'm on a right path, learning and growing. I'm setting goals. I'm expressing. I'm understanding... what more could one ask for?
I'm sitting here thinking about stories and experiences and I could better express them in real life. I just gotta keep trying... that's the only way.
The other thing is that my brain, even though it worked super hard today trying to understand Plato, Metalogic, Aristotle, Descartes, and Edmond Dantes from Count of Monte Cristo and Joseph Smith and Martin Harris and Olivery Cowdrey and Emma Smith and Joseph Smith Sr. I'm not super tired and I have to wake up early tomorrow... some things in life just don't make sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment