Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

News, Thoughts, and Money

I have been readying quite a few article sin recent days that have just made me more and more depressed with the current state of our union. It makes me wonder if we will ever recover, or will the next few years of Obama completely destroy the nation that we love. Is that even his intention or is it just a byproduct of what he believes makes the most sense in the moment? I have no idea. It's sad that such a likeable fellow would do all these horrible things, known or unknown. What happened to the old days of true leaders, who weren't afraid to speak out against Tyranny? Where are the good days when the kings and presidents would work as the common folk in sustaining the population? Where have the good ol days gone when people would fight for themselves and not count on others to fight for them?

And finally with all these thoughts in mind, the concept of making a living remains the same. People pay others for doing what they do. We essentially pay others for being who they are. If they chose to become a certain type of person then we'll pay them for it. It's in my tightest nature to be who I currently am right now, and because I just happen to be that way, I have a really good job and can afford the basic things in life for me and my wife. It's amazing how much, just mere existence, and your underlying nature, you are worth it. Heavenly Father understands the true value of everyone. And I think humans in some degree also realize that potential and value. If we just naturally progress and keep trying harder we become more naturally valuable. And so the world will pay us what it thinks we are worth. And Heavenly Father realizes how much we are worth.

I just saw an ad for an audiobook read by David Tennant. He is in the position he is because that is who he is. He just naturally, as well as with some work to change that nature, is a likable fellow who can fulfill amazing roles on television. And so now, even though he doesn't appear to be doing anything major, gets invited here and there, to just be himself, talk about his experiences, act natural, which the crowd loves and pays him to be.

I see nothing wrong with this. The experiences that these celebrities have can be inspirational. And I cannot change the inner desires of a man. So if their purpose is to get gain and power then so be it, the Lord will judge them accordingly. However, if they are there to entertain an audience and provide people with joy and laughter, then is that not a worthy goal? People are too complex to be judged, even because of day to day experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment